TAILORED GUIDANCE ON SECURING AND DEFENDING YOUR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS.
has a DEA postgraduate qualification in Communication Law and a DESS postgraduate qualification in Multimedia and IT Law. Alexandra ATLAN-ELHAIK obtained her license to practise in 2003. After working within several law firms specializing in intellectual property, she joined the corporate sector and became Head of Legal for Agnès b.
In 2008, she founded her own consultancy and advised numerous fashion retailers, having gained a thorough understanding of their industry. Alexandra ATLAN-ELHAIK is an EUIPO (European Union Intellectual Property Office) professional representative for trademarks and designs. Alexandra ATLAN-ELHAIK is a member of the APRAM (Association of Trade Mark and Design Law Practitioners) and INTA (International Trademark Association).
graduated from Paris II University with a DEA postgraduate qualification in Literary, Artistic and Industrial Property Law. After being admitted to the Bar in 2003 and practising as a lawyer for two years, she chose to gain further experience in a luxury fashion retailer and later within the Trademark Department of an intellectual property consultancy.
Nathalie BOKSENBAUM is an EUIPO (European Union Intellectual Property Office) professional representative for trademarks and designs. Nathalie BOKSENBAUM is a member of the APRAM (Association of Trade Mark and Design Law Practitioners) and INTA (International Trademark Association).
has a two-year master’s degree in Business Law from Paris-Dauphine University and a two-year master’s degree in Applied Intellectual Property Law from Paris Est-Créteil University.
In 2018, she was admitted to the Bar and joined the law firm ATLAN & BOKSENBAUM Avocats, where she gained experience in both advisory work and litigation involving intellectual property and personal data.
Claire CHAPALAIN works in English and French.
• Copyright protection strategy
• Prelitigation & litigation
• Drafting contracts
• Trademark searches
• Trademark filing around the world
• Trademark renewal
• Trademark monitoring
• Managing trademark portfolios
• Opposition and cancellation proceedings
• Auditing trademark portfolios
• Trademark license, transfer and coexistence agreements
• Drafting trademark joint ownership agreements
• Trademark prelitigation & litigation
• Design searches
• Design filing around the world
• Design renewal
• Design monitoring
• Managing design portfolios
• Cancellation proceedings
• Auditing design portfolios
• Design license and transfer agreements
• Drafting design joint ownership agreements
• Design prelitigation & litigation
Commercial law and unfair competition
• Drafting T&Cs, ToS and ToU
• GDPR support
• Drafting competition rules
• Drafting partnership agreements
• Commercial contracts
• Distribution agreements
• Prelitigation & litigation involving commercial law and unfair competition
Drawing on our business experience, we have become experts in our clients’ industries, enabling us to develop concrete and pragmatic responses in realistic timescales.
Our priority: providing solutions tailored to their challenges with bespoke strategies.
We aim to partner our clients.
We strive to bring each one maximum availability and responsiveness.
Irrespective of their size, our clients need an exact indication of the costs of our services, which is why we pledge to remain within the stated budget.
CABINET ATLAN & BOKSENBAUM AVOCATS
5, Rue Saint-Didier, 75116 Paris
PHONE: +33 1 45 00 05 10 - FAX.: +33 1 45 00 05 11